If you are using Email, the password is playing a very important role because its keep secure your mail account from access to unknown people. In this post, we will talk about AOL email account. There are lots of people who are using AOL email account to send and receive messages over the internet. Sometimes, AOL email users have to face problem to log in their mail account because they forgot AOL mail account password that’s why they need help to recover AOL mail password.
If you are one of the users who has forgotten the password of AOL mail account or password steals by someone, this post can be helpful for you. We are sharing here complete assistance to recover AOL email account password.
There is the method of recovery AOL email password which is very easy to apply. Before going to AOL password recovery method, every user should check browser settings. If you have recently visited the AOL mail site, it might have username and password saved automatically in browser cookies. Your username and password automatically save if you click on the pop-up message which asked you to save username and password for future use. AOL mail users haven’t needed to type username and password because it will show in the drop-down menu when hovering the mouse on username and password field of the Login box.
If the password is not saved in the browser, users need to recover to applying AOL mail password recovery method.
Method of AOL mail Password Recovery Step by Step:
- First of all, the user needs to type http://www.aol.com in the web browser.
- Next, click on login/join link which will show right side upper corner.
- AOL login page will be open.
- Enter your AOL email address or username in the field.
- Now, click on the “Next” button.
- If you remember the password, type it in the password field and click on “Sign in” button.
- Because you have forgotten the password of your AOL mail account, click on the “I forgot my password” option which will show just after the “sign in” button.
- As soon as you will click on “I forgot my password” link, the page will redirect to recover AOL email password.
- It will ask you “Do you have access to this phone?” question and showing you some digit of your mobile phone number which you entered at the time of creating your AOL mail account also showing you a message “We will send you a verification code to verify you’re the owner of this phone.”
- If a phone number is yours, Users need to click on “yes, text me a verification code” button.
- It will send you verification code on that number. Users have to enter that code in verification box and click on “Verify” button.
- If you want to log into your AOL, click on “Continue” button else click on “create a new password” option.
- As soon as you will click on “create a new password” button, the page will redirect to reset a new AOL mail password.
- Enter the new password two times.
- Finally, the password of AOL mail account will be reset successfully.
- If the number is not yours, click on “I don’t have access to this number” button. You need to contact AOL customer support team to recover password of AOL email account.