In Gmail you can block a contact which sends spam email, suspicious email and you want to keep away that person in your email. User can mark emails as spam and that emails are automatically move to junk folder or received email in junk folder. Sometimes, Google filter are not worked proper way so that case users can block that person from their contact list.
There are lots of users who don’t know method to block contact in Gmail. If you are one of the users, this post can helpful for you where Gmail contact block process defined step by step.
For blocking a Gmail sender you need to follow some basic actions as given below:
- First, you need to open a message from the unwanted sender.
- Next, select the block sender name from the message dropdown menu.
- Confirm to block that contact.
Follow the process to block contact in Gmail account:
- First, you need to login in your Gmail account.
- If your Gmail inbox has full with messages, search that person’s name in the box at the top.
- Click on down arrow to go the sender’s name
- Click on block option (sender name) from the list that drops down.
- Press the block to confirm option.
After blocking that person, you will get stop to receiving emails from this person. If you have blocked someone by mistake, you can unblock that person.
Method to unblock Gmail contact step by setup:
- You need to click on settings gear icon on the top right of Gmail inbox.
- Select the settings option
- Next, tap the filters and blocklist link.
- Next, you need to click on unblock at the end of the row of the sender where you want to reinstate.
Follow above method to block or unblock someone in Gmail account and get overcome this problem as soon as. I hope this article helpful for you.