Username of any Gmail account shows the identity of user. If you update wrong username for your Gmail, this can be big cause to avoid your message by email receiver. It must care about Gmail username; always remember that Gmail username should spell correctly. Users can overcome this error by follow method to change Gmail username.
In this post users will get a complete process to change username of Gmail account. We will try to provide best assistance to overcome reset Gmail username issue. Follow all the guidelines as given mentioned below.
Process to Change Gmail username:
- Login to Gmail account which username want to change
- Click on setting Gear box which will show right side in your dashboard
- Click on settings option from drop down menu
- Gmail account settings will be open
- Select “Account & Import” section from settings
- In “Send mail as:” option click on Edit info option
- Edit box will open
- Type a new username which you want for your account
- Click on save change button
Gmail username has changed, when you will send message to someone this new username will show. Sometimes users are unable to change Gmail username, users should find reasons behind that problem. Gmail users can go to online support to fix error.