If you are using Gmail Account, sometimes users need to change the language of Gmail. There are lot’s of Gmail users who don’t know the method to change language settings of their Gmail account so they need to help where they can learn the complete assistance to change language settings of Gmail.
If you are one the users who are searching solution to do this task successfully, this post can be helpful for you where you can get complete method to change language settings of Gmail.
Follow method to change language setting of Gmail step by setup:
- First of all, users need to open Gmail account on their computer.
- Next, they need to click on settings settings in the top right corner.
- Click on settings option.
- Now go to the “language” section, pick a language from the drop-down menu which you want to change.
- Next, click on save changes button at the bottom of the page.
Users can type in another language such as Hindi, Arabic or Chinese using the input with special keyboards. Gmail has different kinds of input tools available to use different languages. In this post, you will get the method to use this input tool.
- Firstly users need to click on settings> settings, in the top right corner.
- Next, click on settings option.
- Now in the “language” section, click on show all language options.
- Next, check the box which is next to “enable input tools.”
- Select the languages which you want to use in input tools, and choose keyboard which you want to use.
- Click on the OK button.
- Finally, click on save changes option at the bottom of the page.
After these settings, users can open inbox.
If the user is using multiple input tools, click on the language icon in the top right next to settings.