In Gmail all emails are received in inbox that’s why it is heavy loaded and getting problem to organize all the emails. A label is one of the best options to organize Gmail inbox on users own terms. Users can easily create label where most of messages processing automatically and make it easy to manage inbox of Gmail.
If you are one of the users who don’t method to create label in Gmail, this article can helpful for you where you will get complete assistance to create, delete and edit label of Gmail.
How to Create a Label in Gmail:
- Firstly, you need to open your Gmail account on your computer.
- From the left side, click on “More” option.
- Next, click on create a new label option.
- Type the name of your label.
- Click on create button.
- Label has created successfully
How to Create Edit a Label in Gmail:
- Firstly, open Gmail on your computer.
- Next, users need to go left side, hover your cursor over on label’s name.
- Now, click on the down arrow down arrow.
- Click on edit option.
- Make changes to your label.
- Finally click on save button.
How to delete a label in Gmail step by step:
- Open Gmail on your computer.
- Hover cursor over your label’s name which you want to delete and this option is available on the left side of the page.
- Next, click on the down arrow down arrow.
- Finally click on remove label.
Follow all steps carefully, you can easily create, edit and delete label in Gmail account.