If user wants to send received message to other email address, forward mail option is best options. There are lots of Gmail users who don’t know Gmail forwarding method. There are lots of people are connected on Gmail users email id so this is very common Gmail conversation happen between users and connected people. If user wants to send this Gmail conversation to other email address, there are two types of methods: first create a new message and copy paste all conversation and send that conversation. Second forward that conversation by click on forward option as given.
Gmail users can be forward a message to single or multiple people but sometimes users to be little bit confuse to do this process that’s why they need to a place where they can find complete method to forward Gmail message. In this post you can find complete assistance to do this task successfully.
How to Forward a Gmail message?
- Firstly, you need to login to Gmail account.
- Open that email message which you want to forward.
- Enter the email-address where you want to forward Gmail message.
- Next, click on the forward link option as given below the message. If you are unable to find forward link, drop down arrow available next to the reply so choose forward option.
- Add recipients name in message box or any required information which you want to edit.
- If that message has attachment and you don’t want to forward that attachment, you can remove that attachment by clicking on “X” option.
- If you don’t want to forward existing message, users allows to remove it.
- Finally click on send button.
Method to Forwarding an Entire Gmail Conversion:
- Firstly open Gmail conversation which you want to forward.
- Next, go to more button which is available in the toolbar and select forward all option.
- If you want to forward an entire conversation, put all messages from the conversation are in a single message.
You should mark message clearly which are listed in chronological order i.e. from oldest to recent