If you are getting lots of spam and suspicious email message in your Gmail account, Gmail offers a solution to keep away spammer. Users can block Gmail contact which is sending you spam mail messages. You can mark email messages as spam after that all marked emails automatically move into spam or junk folder. Sometimes Gmail filter not works proper way that’s why users need to block that email address from Gmail contact list.
There are lots of Gmail account users who don’t know method to block contact in Gmail. This post can helpful for you to block someone in Gmail.
For blocking a Gmail sender you need to follow some basic actions as given below:
- First, you need to open a message from the unwanted sender.
- Next, select the block sender name from the message dropdown menu.
- Confirm to block that contact.
Follow the Process to block Contact in Gmail Account:
- First, you need login to Gmail account.
- If your Gmail inbox has full with messages, search that person’s name in the box at the top.
- Click on down arrow to go the sender’s name
- Click on block option (sender name) from the list that drops down.
- Press the block to confirm option.
After blocking that person, you will get stop to receiving emails from this person. If you have blocked someone by mistake, you can unblock Gmail contact.
Method to Unblock Gmail Contact Step by Step:
- You need to click on settings gear icon on the top right of Gmail inbox.
- Select the settings option
- Next, tap the filters and blocklist link.
- Next, you need to click on unblock at the end of the row of the sender where you want to reinstate.