To make Gmail profile perfect and complete, users should update profile picture of Gmail account. After setup Gmail profile picture, it will identify your account in chat lists, contacts address book, Google+ profile and show in emails which user send.
There are lots of Gmail users who don’t know method to reset or setup Gmail profile also unable to reset Gmail profile picture.
This post can helpful for Gmail users to change Gmail profile picture. Read and follow all guideline to update picture of Gmail profile.
Process to setup Gmail profile picture:
- Log into Gmail account.
- Click on settings gear box on Gmail dashboard.
- Next, click on change picture option in the “my picture” option.
- Click on upload a new picture.
- Now select the part of your photo which you want to show as a profile picture.
- Next, click to apply changes.
- Gmail profile picture has changed.
Process to Change Gmail Profile Picture in Android Phone
- Visit aboutme.google.com on your phone internet browser.
- Next, picture, tap edit> edit.
- Tap edit photo on your picture.
- Click on upload a photo
- Crop your photo and upload it successfully.
If you want to set up or change Gmail profile picture’s visibility, you can follow the process as given below:
- Open Gmail account.
- Next, click on settings from the top right corner.
- Now go to “my picture” section, you need to select a visibility option.
There are two options are available:
- Visible to everyone: In this option your profile picture can see by anyone who email and who you email.
- Visible only to people can chat with: In this option only people you have given permission to chat with can see your profile picture when you will online.