We all know that Gmail is one of the most popular emails. It is well known for its beautiful and useful features which are free available such as filter email, notification, Gmail offline and other. Gmail is offered free or premium email account which are use to done our personal and profession work. If you are Gmail account user so it’s common that you send and received important data through the emails like keep contacts list of your clients, bank statement in Gmail inbox, keep important data in Google drive and many important messages in your Gmail inbox.
Username and password play most important role to use your Google Gmail account or access to any other email account. Without login username and password you can’t access your Gmail account. it is compulsory you have correct username and password.
Sometimes, password errors are occurred such as forgotten password, stolen password, hacked password of Gmail account so that situation is the most critical for users of Gmail account if you are one of them so as soon as recover Gmail password or reset password if an account is hacked or login detail has changed by someone.
We are sharing here complete and easy procedure of Gmail password recovery or Reset Gmail Account Password so follow all given steps of Password Recovery of Gmail Account:
- First, type a gmail.com or google.com in a browser.
- Click on “Signin” link right side upper corner.
- Enter your email address in login box.
- Click on “forgot password” link bottom of login box.
- Enter “Enter the last password you remember” if remember otherwise click on “try other security question”.
- After entering last password click on next
- Enter your registered phone number with your email account
- Now you will get a verification code from Google
- Enter that code in to the box.
- Click on next button
- Password reset page would be open.
- Enter your new password two times
- Click on “change password”
Your password has been changed so login with your new Gmail account password which reset by you.
- If you don’t remember your register phone numbers then another option for that you can click on “try other security question”.
- It will ask you “When did you create this Google Account?” if you remember then select month and year from drop down menu.
- Next, it will ask you alternative email address associated with your email account.
- Enter your alternative email address in that box
- You will get a verification code on your email address
- Just enter that verification code in that box.
- Now send the reason why want to change password.
- Google will send get back you answer after 1-2 hours.
- Send you an email where you can change Gmail account password.
So this is the complete process of Gmail password recovery if you have any question then comment ask us in as in our comment box.