Mostly users manage their multiple Gmail accounts to fulfil different reasons. Sometimes, users need to open multiple Gmail accounts at once in same browser. Google offers an option where users can open 10 Gmail accounts at once.
If user open one Gmail account in separate browser, this will really headache for user because he/she has to close one browser then access to another browser.
In this post we will help you to Add Multiple Gmail account at once also provide method to switch between multiple Gmail accounts. Let’s start process.
Process to Sign into Multiple Gmail Accounts:
- First, you need to login to your Gmail account.
- Next, user need to select your profile image from the top right corner.
- Choose add account option from the menu.
- Next, you need to follow sign in instruction which you to use.
- If you don’t have Gmail account, you can create new Gmail account.
Process to Switch between Gmail Accounts:
- First, sign into your Gmail account.
- Next, on the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- Select the account which you want use.
How to Add Gmail Account in Android phone?
- First, you need to tap your Gmail icon on your phone screen or find this option in application listing.
- Next, press the menu button on the top left of the Gmail app for more options.
- Next, you need to tap on your current account to show a small menu.
- Click on Add account option after that Google to add another Gmail account to your android phone.
- Next, user need to select existing or new when asked if you have existing account, add account or create a new Gmail account.
- Follow all the on screen steps to enter your credentials and necessary information.
Your account has successfully added in your android device. You can use multiple Gmail account on your Android phone.
Add Multiple Gmail Accounts in Computer- Video