Gmail always keep away spam messages from inbox, but sometimes messages are remain. If you see spam messages in your inbox, you need to remove all of them. There are lots of Gmail users who don’t know the method to delete spam emails from Gmail account. In this post you will get a complete assistance to remove spam messages.
Method to remove spam emails in Gmail Account:
- First of all, you need to open Gmail on your computer.
- You need to check the box to the left of the message or open the message.
- Finally, Click on the Report Spam option which will show near the top of the page.
Suspicious email always asked personal information and these emails always try to know users personal information. If you are the same users who are receiving suspicious email which is trying to asking your personal information, Gmail offers solution where users can report this kind of phishing email.
Follow the method to report phishing email in Gmail account:
- First of all, users need to open Gmail account on their computer.
- Next, open an email which you have received by sender and wants to unsubscribe from.
- Click the down arrow down arrow form in the top right corner.
- Finally, Click on Report phishing option.
Sometimes, users get irritated to receive spam emails from particular email-id so they can block the email address in Gmail.