There are lots of Gmail users who have other email account like yahoo, outlook or other non-Gmail address like work, school, or business domain such as [email protected] etc. and users want to send emails from these mail addresses through Gmail account. In Gmail account users can add non Gmail account and send emails by that mail address. If you are a user who doesn’t know method to add other email address in Gmail, you can find here complete steps to do this task successfully.
How to add an email address in Gmail?
- Open Gmail account on your computer.
- From the top right corner click on settings and settings.
- Next, you need to click on the Accounts and import or Account tab.
- Click on add another email address option in the “send mail as” section.
- Type the name and the address you want to send from
- Finally click on Next step button.
- Next enter the SMTP server such as smtp.gmail.com or smtp.yourschool.edu and the username and password on that account.
- Click on Add account.
- Next, confirm the address
- Sign into mail account which you added.
- Click on confirmation message which you will get from Gmail.
- Next, you need to change the “From” address.
- Now in the message, click on the “from” line.
- Finally select the address to send from.
After follow above steps Gmail users can successfully add another email account in Gmail and use it perfect way.