If you are away from your Gmail account such as you are on a vacation or unable to access Internet, Gmail offers a automatic reply option which can easily setup and recipients automatic get a message when users out of vacation. There are lots of Gmail users who don’t know about this option also don’t know method to turn on out of office or vacation reply option. If you are one of those users, this post can helpful to you. Users can get here best assistance to turn on or off out of office or vacation reply option.
Process to turn on out of office or vacation reply:
- Firstly users need to open Gmail on your computer.
- From the top right corner click on settings settings and then settings option.
- Next, you need to scroll down to the “vacation responder” section.
- Select the vacation responder “On” option.
- Next, fill the date range, subject and message.
- If you want only contacts can see your vacation reply, check the box under your message.
- Click on save changes option at the bottom of the page.
If you are using Gmail signature, it will be shown at the bottom of vacation response mail message.
Method to Turn off Vacation replies option:
- If your vacation reply option is on, you will see a banner top of your inbox that will shows the subject of your vacation response.
- Click on “End now” option to turn off your vacation response feature.
Follow the procedure as given above to successfully turn on and off vacation responder option in Gmail.