In Gmail by default when users get an email message with an image, they can see that image automatically. If you don’t want to show an image in email, Gmail offers a method to turn on or off images in Gmail. There are lots of Gmail users who don’t know process to setting turn on or off images option in their Gmail account. If you are one of those users, this post can helpful for you where you will get complete assistance to turn on or off images in Gmail.
Method to Choose Show or not Show images:
- First of all, open your Gmail account.
- Next, you need to click on settings> settings in the top right corner.
- Now Click on Settings option.
- Next, you can scroll down to the “images” section.
- There is two options to select first one is always display external images or Ask before displaying external images. If user choose “Ask before displaying external images” setting, message that have images will have a “Display images below” option.
- Finally click on Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Method to Choose Show or not Show images Android Phone:
- First of all users need to open the Gmail app Gmail.
- From the top left, tap the Menu> Menu option
- Next, tap to Settings.
- Select your account settings.
- Tap to images option.
- Users should Select always show or ask before showing.
If Gmail users think a sender or email message is suspicious, they won’t see images automatically instead it will ask users to see the image.