If you are new outlook users who don’t know method to compose new Outlook email message, this post can helpful for you where you will get assistance to create a email in Outlook mail account.
Process to create new email message in Outlook account:
- Firstly, click on new email or press Ctrl + N key.
- If many email accounts are configured in your Outlook, from button will appears and it will show sent message of that account. For change account you need to click on “From”.
- Type the subject line in the subject box for your message.
- Next, enter the recipients email address or names in the To, Cc or Bcc box. If you have multiple recipients, separate it with a semicolon.
- For selecting recipient’s names from contact list, users need to go address book and click on To, Cc or Bcc after that users can click the names that they want.
- If user doesn’t see the Bcc box, he/she need to turn it on.
- For appearing Bcc box for this and all future messages, users need to click on options, and then in the show fields group, click on Bcc option.
- If users wants to attach any doc file, picture and video, they need to click attach item to attach outlook items, such as email messages, tasks, contacts or calendar items.
- After completing this all above steps message composing has completed.
- Finally click on Send option.
Sometimes users are getting problem to follow process, they need to Outlook support where they can get complete assistance to overcome all problems.