Sometimes, users forget to attach a file or type something wrong in their email message which has sent by users. Outlook users can recall or replace sent message for editing. There is an option available where outlook users can retrieve the message from the mailboxes of the recipients who haven’t yet opened that message. There are lots of outlook users who don’t know the method to replace sent outlook email message.
If you are one of the users, this post can helpful for you where you will get complete assistance to recall sent outlook email message but users can recall outlook message if the recipient has an exchange account with the same organization.
Method to Recall or Replace sent Outlook Email Message:
- First of all open outlook mail account after that go to folder pane and choose the sent items folder.
- Next, users need to open the message that they want to recall, they must double-click to open the message.
- Now, choose actions > recall this message option which available under the message tab.
- Next, users need to click on delete unread copies of this message or delete unread copies and replace with a new message which users want like add an attachment, edit a message after that click on the OK option.
- If you user wants to send a replacement message, compose the message and click on send option.
Follow above method step by step and quickly learn to do the message recall task in outlook mail.