If someone receives an email message in his/her outlook box, users have to reply or forward that email service to sender. If you want to share this message to multiple recipients, you can include them as well. There are lots of users who don’t know method to reply or forward outlook mail, this post can be helpful for you where you will get complete assistance to reply outlook message or forward outlook message.
Method to Reply or Forwarded Outlook Emails:
- Firstly, users need to login in outlook and click on message for reply or forward. Select reply, reply all, or forward. These buttons will appear either be at the top of reading pane, alongside the right edge of the message or on the message ribbon which is completely depending on screen resolution and outlook version.
- Next, you need to write your message. If you want to opens reply or forward option in the reading pane in a new window, click on the pop out button.
- Users can be add or remove recipients in the To, Cc and Bcc boxes.
For adding recipient: users need to click, Cc or Bcc after that select a recipient, users can type the recipient’s name or email address in the box.
For removing recipient: users need to click the name after that press the delete button.
- Next, users need to check the subject line of email message. The subject line for an email reply is automatically set to show “RE:” in front of the original message subject. Users can change this subject line by simple typing in the subject box or leave it as is. Forwarded messages have “FW:” in the front of the original subject.
- After completing your message, users can click on Send option.
Follow this complete procedure and successfully reply or forward emails in outlook mail.