If you have an Outlook mail account, you will get lots of services to keep you work easy and that features are following:
- Apart from mailing outlook make possible to connect with social media sites such as: face book, LinkedIn, twitter etc.
- You can easily schedule your daily, monthly and weekly meetings and appointments
- Through outlook user can easily track the status of sent email messages
- To make the email easier and effective the outlook is comes along with shortcuts keys.
Users need to create a mail account in Outlook after that they can get all benefits of Outlook mail account. Username and password is play most important role to login.
Users can secure their email account to create a strong password. Sometimes users have to face problem to login in Outlook because forgot Gmail password. There are lots of Outlook mail account users who have to face problem to recover Outlook password. Thanks to Outlook who offers facility of Outlook password recovery. In this post, you will get help to reset Outlook password.
Process of Outlook Password Recovery Step by Step:
- Visit official page of Outlook after that click on “I forgot my password”.
- Click on reset your password option after clicking you will automatically redirect to reset page.
- Type email address and enter the characters which shown. Click on next button.
- There are two options to reset outlook password: first is email address where you will get a password recovery mail and second phone number option where you will get a code on your phone to reset password.
- Finally enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click on next button.
After reset new password user will automatically redirect to a page where they have to add phone number, alternative email address and security questions because Microsoft use this information to keep secure users outlook mail account.
Outlook Password Recovery Process 2017- Video