Before talk about block POP UPS, it should be know what POP UPS ads are. The pop up ads means pop under advertisement where a new browser opens under the active window. Pop ups are not interrupt user but it will appear when the user close the covering window that the reason it make more difficult to determine which website created them.
There are different kinds of content downloaded like images, free music, and others which are not trusted especially adult sites pop ups. These pop ups interrupt users to do their work proper that’s why they need to a pop up blocker. There are lots of software are available in the market to block pop ups ads on different Browsers.
In this post we will talk about to block pop up ads on Google chrome browser. Google Chrome is set popup block by default but user should check this feature is activated in the browser’s advanced settings. If popup are still are getting, users can install an ad blocking extension into the Google chrome to block from the browses’ built-in extension library. If problem is not solving that means computer has infected by some kinds of malware, users should be scanned and clean system.
Method to Block POP Ups ads in chrome browser on Android and iOS:
- Firstly open Google chrome browser on Android and iOS services.
- Next, tap the 3 dots which are located in the upper right corner.
- Go to “settings”. This will show you a list of browser settings.
- Tap “site settings” option which will take you to a list of additional content settings.
- On iOS device this option is labeled as “content settings”.
- Next, Tap to “Pop-ups”. A slider will appear to toggle chrome’s popup blocker.
- You need to move the slider to adjust popup settings where slider moved to the left show that popup will be blocked where right indicates that popup will be allowed
- In iOS device set the right means the blocker is on, to the left indicates the blocker is off.
Method to Block POP Ups ads in chrome browser on Computer:
- Firstly you need to open Google chrome browser on your computer.
- Next, click on the menu button which is located in the upper right menu where three vertical dots will appear.
- In Chrome settings menu select “settings” option.
- Now click on “show advanced settings” option which appears at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “content settings” which is located in the “privacy” section of the settings.
- Select the “do not allow any site to show pop-ups” option which is located under the “popups” header.
Now finally click on “done” option. Save your settings and close this window