Pop-ups are most frustrating situation while you are browsing the web in mozilla Firefox or any other browser. Unwanted Pop-ups ads stuck users to do their work in proper way. It will keep stuck user to browse correct website. Now don’t worry you can block pop-ups in Firefox. You can find here complete process to block pop-ups ads in mozilla Firefox.
Method to Block POP-ups on Mozilla:
- First, you need to open mozilla firefox browser from icon on the desktop or click on the small firefox icon on the taskbar.
- Click on the Firefox menu button located at the top right corner of the browser. The Preferences window will show up.
- Next, click on “Option”
- From the top of the window you need to click on the content panel.
- To block pop-ups users need to click on the “Block pop-up windows” option to tick the check box. This feature enables firefox to block pop-ups window at the time to surfing the web.
- If pop-ups ads windows are still showing after enabling firefox block pop-up settings, user should download pop-up blocker from firefox add-ons and this is the perfect idea to block unwanted ads.
- For mozilla firefox add-ons users need to open the firefox browser and click on the menu button. Now click on add-ons.
- Now scroll down and click on “see more add-ons” in the add-on manager tab.
- Next, type pop-ups in the search space provided at the top right corner of the screen, this is direct option to find add-ons in firefox after that press enter key.
- Click on “add to firefox” option in the search results, point to pop-up controller.
- After add-ons download complete, click on the install option.