There are lots of hackers in the market who are keep eyes to get the user’s login password that why Yahoo users need an extra security layer which will not allow to login unknown people. Yahoo offers two-step verification method which helps users to provide extra security to their Yahoo mail account.
There are lots of Yahoo mail users who don’t know the method to apply two-step verification of their Yahoo mail account. if you are one of the yahoo mail users who is searching process of 2-step verification in Yahoo mail, this post can helpful for you. Users can find here complete assistance to enable and disable the two-step verification in Yahoo mail account.
If users enable two-step verification, it is required a code (in addition to user password) anytime a login attempt is made from a browser or new device. Yahoo will send a text message or call with a new code that needs to type in sign in.
Method to Enable Yahoo mail 2-step verification step by step:
- First of all, Yahoo mail users need to login their Yahoo Email Account.
- Next, hover the mouse on profile picture where a click on “Accounts info” from the list.
- Personal info page will be open.
- Next, choose “Account security” option from the right sidebar.
- Users need to “turn on” 2-step verification slider help of the mouse.
- As soon as turn on 2-step verification. It will ask users to enter the phone number for the verification purpose where users will get the verification code.
- Now enter your phone number where you want to verify your Yahoo mail account. There are two options are available to verify your number first one is a text message and the second one is called to choose one of them.
- Now the user will get a code on their phone just that code and successfully verify your Yahoo mail account.
- Finally, Yahoo two-step verification has completed.
Method to Disable Yahoo two-step verification:
- first of all, Login to Yahoo mail account
- Click on account info link
- Next, click on “account security” option.
- Go to two-step verification filed.
- finally, “Turn off” the 2 step verification as slider given.
Follow the above process and successfully, as a result, learn the process to Turn On or Off the Yahoo mail Two-step verification.