All we know that email is one of the best ways to communicate and share messages and files over the Internet. In this post, we will talk about Yahoo mail and discuss, if Yahoo mail user on vacation or holiday, what users should do for automatic reply.
Don’t worry Yahoo offers auto-reply option which users can easily to set up, after set-up an out-of-office response in yahoo mail, automatic message reply will activate. If someone sends a message in your yahoo mail, automatic message reply will be sent to recipients.
There are lots of Yahoo mail users who don’t know a method to set-up a vacation auto-reply in yahoo mail. If you are one of the users, this post can help your users can find here complete assistance for Yahoo automatic reply.
Method to set-up a Vacation Auto-Reply in Yahoo Mail
- First of all, users need to click on settings and go to more settings option.
- Next, they need to click on “out-of-office response” option to activate it.
- To activate “out-of-office response” users need to activate slider help of mouse.
- Now, users need to select start and end date to activate auto-reply option.
- Next, type the message which you want to recipients get when you will on vacation or holiday where your internet will not have working.
- There is another option “add another option”. Users can use this option if they want to send a different response to specific domains.
- To use this option, just click on “add another option”. Type the domain which where you want to send an email message.
- Next, type the message which you want to send.
- Finally, click on “Save” button to save it.
Follow all steps carefully and do this task successfully.